Halibut With Green Chile
Tacos With Mole or Green Chile Sauce
Nachos anyone? Everyone?! Many Kitchens, a sweet place (online) where you can buy our mole and cookies, recently created this recipe. It looks like something we would make and love! Nachos With Bunches & Bunches Smoked: Oaxacan Mole Sauce (you could also use our Red: Dried Chilaca Mole Sauce or Green: Fire Roasted Chile Sauce for delicious nachos). Here’s Valentina Rice’s mouth-watering recipe (and we think it would be great vegetarian as well!):
Mole Beef Nachos
Wonderful review of Bunches & Bunches Smoked: Oaxacan Mole Sauce on the blog by Ted Kennedy Watson (TKW) and a simple recipe for how they like to use our product:
Chicken In Mole Sauce
- Buy a jar of Bunches & Bunches Smoked Oaxacan Mole Sauce (the Red Mole & Green Chile Sauce work great this way too!).
- Just spoon over a few chicken breasts and roast in the oven. Add more in the last few minutes of the cooking process.
- Add a bit more once the meat has rested and spoon over the cut up pieces of chicken so the sauce really gets all over the meat.
“The deep, smoky flavor turning ordinary chicken into extraordinary chicken.”
“Last night I served it with roasted Yukon gold potatoes, black beans, salsa and a sprinkling of feta over the whole thing. Fun to have a few jars of things around to add to something simple like chicken to bump up the flavor quotient and make it extra special.” – TKW
A working list of inspiration for using Bunches & Bunches Red Dried Chilaca Mole Sauce, Smoked Oaxacan Mole Sauce, or Green Fire Roasted Chile Sauce.
- enchiladas, enchiladas, enchiladas
- served with huevos rancheros
- as a dip for chips
- as a sauce for tamales
- over eggs and under eggs
- grilled meat baste
- tacos, tacos, tacos
- potatoes bravas
- as a new best friend of crock pot cookery
- that little something to spice up your guacamole
- as part of your nacho extravaganza supreme
- as a braise for pork
- as a braise for chicken
- as a braise for short ribs
- as a braise for pretty much any meat or fish or vegetarian option
- makes the best pulled pork sammies
- 007 secret ingredient for chili
- added to your favorite BBQ sauce for a little extra intensity
- added to aioli or as a dip or sauce for shrimp
- shrimp fajitas, any fajitas
- spice up your summer coleslaw
- shish kabab slather
- as a compound butter and brushed on grilled corn
- added to cooking liquor for rice
- tossed with wings or as a layer in 7 layer dip on game day
- on a hot dog or burger
- smoked is a bibimbap revelation
Enjoy! Be creative and let us know your fabulous discoveries in using these sauces.
Love B & B