Deviled Eggs With Smoked Mole Or Red Mole
- 6 eggs
- 4 Tablespoons Bunches & Bunches Smoked: Oaxacan Mole Sauce or Red: Dried Chilaca Mole Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons mayo
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Chopped cilantro, for garnish
- Bunches & Bunches of Love
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover with 2 inches of cold water. When the water starts to boil set timer for 12 minutes. After 12 minutes pour off the hot water then run cold water over the eggs for 5 minutes to stop the cooking.
- Crack egg shells and carefully peel under cool running water. Gently dry with paper towels.
- Slice the eggs in half lengthwise, remove yolks to a medium bowl, and place the whites on a serving platter.
- Mash the yolks into a fine crumble using a fork. Add mayonnaise, mole, salt, and pepper, and mix well.
- Evenly disperse heaping teaspoons of the yolk mixture into the egg whites. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve.
Serves 6. Enjoy!
Love, B & B
Recipe by Mark Slawson
Photo: Mouth Foods, Mouth.com