Halibut With Green Chile
- 2 pounds Halibut or meaty white fish of your choice
- 1 jar Bunches & Bunches Green: Fire Roasted Chile Sauce
- 1 medium sized red onion, cut into petals
- 1 sweet red pepper, cut into petals
- 2 ripe as can be Roma tomatoes, quartered
- 1 bunch cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 lime
- olive oil
- Bunches & Bunches of Love
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Heat a medium sized cast iron skillet or heavy bottom sauté pan. Season fish with salt and pepper.
2. Add about 1 tablespoon of olive oil to hot pan and immediately add onion petals and cook until they are just starting to brown. Add red pepper petals and sauté for a minute or two until they get a little color on them. Push all the vegetables to the sides of the pan and place your piece of fish in pan.
3. Add jar of Green Chile Sauce. Add quartered tomatoes and adjust fish and vegetables if need be to coat in the sauce and place in oven for 10-15 minutes until fish is cooked through.
4. Serve topped with chopped cilantro, lime and steamed rice.
Serves 6-8. Enjoy!
Love, B & B
Recipe by Tamalpais Roth-McCormick